|2||Mic Boosts CardMaster...|
|3||Write On It with...|
|4||Active vs Passive...|
|6||Is it Stereo or...|
|7||Breaking Down Headphone...|
|10||Wireless Mics for...|
The Senior Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the marketing team by providing general support to the department. Collaborates with internal marketing, merchandising, sales, and customer service teams to maximize efficiency and help achieve business unit goals and objectives.
Califone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary of essential job functions
- Communicates product information updates to appropriate coworkers
- Works with Merchandising to gather and organize all pertinent pricing data including past and current costs and freight
- Proofs and edits catalog pages and other marketing materials
- Supports the catalog process and complete related projects as needed
- Utilizes Office software to create and maintain marketing documents, forms, and reports
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related area preferred
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience preferred
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Join Califone for a day of learning at the VSC booth.
Supporting the day's goal of improving instructional technology practices to help meet Smarter Balanced assessments, shown will be the Califone 3068AV, Listening First & Titanium headsets with To Go plugs for use with smartphones and tablets (including iPads), Listening Centers, the new Bluetooth Speaker and lots more!
Headphones & headsets for helping meet Smarter Balanced assessments will be on display at the Troxell booth!
Delaware Valley Regional High School (DVRHS) was unable to provide adequate services for its students with hearing impairments. As a result, the New Jersey school was spending up to $40,000 a year in outplacement costs to send these students to other districts in the state. To reduce this expenditure, & address technological limits in their classrooms, administrators decided to implement a high-quality audio system school-wide to provide equal learning opportunities to all students. Located in a rural area of Hunterdon County, DVRHS is one of five high schools that serves about 1,000 students. With its small size, staff is limited and class sizes can run as high as 25 students. With less time for individualized instruction, DVRHS staff has made enhancing the delivery of education a top priority....[more]
I bought six 3060AVS headphones for our college students to use when learning about music technology because they are inexpensive and good headphones!...[more]
Since our grade 9-12 students use the switchable 3068AV mono/stereo headphones, it gives them a chance for complete silence while working....[more]