|2||Mic Boosts CardMaster...|
|3||Write On It with...|
|4||Active vs Passive...|
|6||Is it Stereo or...|
|7||Breaking Down Headphone...|
|10||Wireless Mics for...|
Califone Web Tour
If you’re new to dealing with the line of Califone products and their supporting materials, these three videos will give you a thorough introduction. Totaling twenty minutes, each goes through how to quickly identify and locate materials on our website.
Part I: The Basics
Part I includes:
- Home page navigation and layout
- Top tool bar for additional drill downs including products, blogs, locate a dealer, about us, info center, & support
- Center column for what’s new, random video, facebook page
- Left column, newsletter sign up, top viewed products, blogs, videos, & product reviews
- Right hand column includes social media, online poll, accessing online catalogs, random case study, random teacher report
- Product menu drill downs with some categories including sub-menus such as headphones and headsets
Part II: Product Pages & Blogs
Part II includes:
- Individual product page navigation and layout
- Left column are selling features, MSRP, suggested relate product
- Right hand column includes related teacher reports, comparison charts for that product across the entire line, specification sheets, related blogs for that product, related videos for that product, any case study relating to that product, any related FAQs
- Blog Section is also in three columns. Center shows excerpts of recent blogs. Left hand column for sorting the blogs by product category, or archived by date (year then month)
Part III: Info Center & Support
Part III includes:
- Califone Dealers can be sorted geographically by state, name, websites
- Info center to locate case studies (by product or chronologically), all product manuals & spec sheets, videos, newsletter sign ups, research, teacher reports
- Support section includes CPSIA product safety reports, FAQ section, and tech support
Join Califone for a day of learning at the VSC booth.
Supporting the day's goal of improving instructional technology practices to help meet Smarter Balanced assessments, shown will be the Califone 3068AV, Listening First & Titanium headsets with To Go plugs for use with smartphones and tablets (including iPads), Listening Centers, the new Bluetooth Speaker and lots more!
Headphones & headsets for helping meet Smarter Balanced assessments will be on display at the Troxell booth!
As the driver of curriculum, Stacey Love, the principal of Chancellor Avenue School South (CASS) in Irvington, N.J., is passionate about managing the educational progress of every K-5 student that passes through the school's doors. CASS is a newly created school in Irvington Township where there is a genuine commitment to the achievement of high academic standards for the student body....[more]
We like the Installed Infrared Audio System because it helps all the students hear the teacher....[more]
I got the Performer Plus™ multimedia player because it plays my music and I plug my microphone in it when my 2nd graders are exercising to music....[more]