|2||Mic Boosts CardMaster...|
|4||Is it Stereo or...|
|5||Write On It with...|
|6||Active vs Passive...|
Califone Web Tour
If you’re new to dealing with the line of Califone products and their supporting materials, these three videos will give you a thorough introduction. Totaling twenty minutes, each goes through how to quickly identify and locate materials on our website.
Part I: The Basics
Part I includes:
- Home page navigation and layout
- Top tool bar for additional drill downs including products, blogs, locate a dealer, about us, info center, & support
- Center column for what’s new, random video, facebook page
- Left column, newsletter sign up, top viewed products, blogs, videos, & product reviews
- Right hand column includes social media, online poll, accessing online catalogs, random case study, random teacher report
- Product menu drill downs with some categories including sub-menus such as headphones and headsets
Part II: Product Pages & Blogs
Part II includes:
- Individual product page navigation and layout
- Left column are selling features, MSRP, suggested relate product
- Right hand column includes related teacher reports, comparison charts for that product across the entire line, specification sheets, related blogs for that product, related videos for that product, any case study relating to that product, any related FAQs
- Blog Section is also in three columns. Center shows excerpts of recent blogs. Left hand column for sorting the blogs by product category, or archived by date (year then month)
Part III: Info Center & Support
Part III includes:
- Califone Dealers can be sorted geographically by state, name, websites
- Info center to locate case studies (by product or chronologically), all product manuals & spec sheets, videos, newsletter sign ups, research, teacher reports
- Support section includes CPSIA product safety reports, FAQ section, and tech support
Join us in Austin as we excitedly launch new headsets for gaming, Bluetooth PAs, headphones for early childhood learning and lots, lots more!
Will be showcasing new child-sized headphones, gaming headsets, Bluetooth speakers and lots more with booth giveaways!
Experience for yourself why educators continue relying on Califone-quality headphones and headsets after 70-years!
U.S. elementary students are primarily digital natives - born in the era of the Internet, cell phones, video games, and portable, fast computers. According to a recent study by the Kaiser Family Foundation, today's students are "media multi-taskers."...[more]
The 2385AV allows our preK-8 classroom teachers to use CDs provided by Language Arts series....[more]
We have found that the 2800-BL headphones are sturdy and robust for children of all ages....[more]